Assistant Distiller, Elastico Tequila Grille Co.
The Assistant Distiller is an integral member of the distillery team. This individual should be flexible to changes in their responsibilities, hardworking with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and consider themselves to be a team player. This team member is responsible for assisting in the development of Elastico tequila grille products by creating and developing various craft spirits, distillation planning and execution, overseeing production, managing inventory, and regulatory compliance.
Ability to manage the day-to-day cycle of production in keeping the production schedule in line with all orders and distribution schedules
Maintain all equipment owned and operated by the company
Clean and rinse equipment used for the production of spirits
Assist in all production aspects, including mashing, fermenting, and distilling spirits, as well as bottling, labeling, and packaging finished products
Assist in lab analysis, sample cataloging, and track compliance data for all distilled spirits produced on site
Assist in filling, weighing, gauging, labeling, and placement of barrels
Order production materials based on needs and budget constraints
Assist in data entry into Stillhouse to ensure accurate and up-to-date records for storage, production, and processing of all spirits
Must be capable of climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, and completing repetitive motions. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6 hours or more incrementally per day). Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs unassisted, or 100 lbs with assistance.
Willing to complete any other task deemed appropriate for the Associate by the Management team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school or equivalent, or higher education (preferred)
Education pertaining to chemistry and/or microbiology is a plus
Minimum of 1 – 3 years of brewing and/or distillation experience
Proven ability to work with little to no supervision and be able to follow directions precisely
Subject to background check and random drug screening
Strong Chemistry background
Strong mechanical background is a plus
• Present, promote, present and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective distributors.
• Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and distributor relationships
• Reach out to distributors leads through cold calling
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Obtain any local permits & licenses required to perform duties.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Google Apps.
• Familiarity with OKR Strategy along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Must have an office & internet as this position is remote.